Event Information: Ocean Wild
- Who: National Geographic master underwater photographer Brian Skerry
- What: A talk about Brian’s latest assignments and intimate photographs of marine life
- Where: National Geographic’s DC headquarters at 1600 M Street NW
- When: Thursday, December 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets: Starting at $24
- For more information: http://events.nationalgeographic.com/speakers/2014/12/11/ocean-wild-dc/
On December 11th, National Geographic will be hosting an event at their headquarters called Ocean Wild, featuring National Geographic master underwater photographer Brian Skerry. The event will be a talk about Brian’s intimate portraits of marine life as well as updates from his latest adventures and assignments for National Geographic.
As part of the “Masters of Photography” series, it is sure to be an unforgettable experience at National Geographic headquarters.