You are now able to submit images for consideration for the Nature Visions 2016 Expo. As an NIHCC member you are able to submit up to 8 images, a maximum of 6 to the Nature competition, and a maximum of 2 to the Photo Art competition, at no cost. You can reach the submission site via the Nature Visions website or directly at this link:
You should already have an account. Your login name is the email address we have on record for you at the NIHCC. If you don’t know your password you can reset it by clicking on “Reset Password” on the login page.
A few things to note:
- Please, please, please read the rules before you submit. They have changes since last year: http://naturevisions.org/the-exhibits/expo-submissions/
- On line submissions end on Saturday September 24.
- All submitted images will be reviewed to confirm that they conform to the Nature and Photo Art rules. If you submit by Monday September 19 and your image is rejected because it doesn’t comply with the rules you will be able to submit a replacement. If you submit after September 19 and your image is rejected you will not be able to replace it. SO SUBMIT EARLY!!
- You will be notified in mid October if your image(s) have been accepted. If they are, please follow the rules on matting located in the submissions section of the NV website. You must have all prints to me no later than the NIHCC meeting on November 8, but earlier the better.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact Jim if you have any questions.